CCDEH Partner Websites
Water Programs / Associations / Resources
Epidemiology & Toxicology
- California Department of Resources, Recycling and Recovery
- California Department of Toxic Substances Control
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH) - The Registered Environmental Health Specialist (REHS) program, required by California Health and Safety Code Sections 106600-106735, is administered by the Environmental Management Branch. The REHS program ensures that individuals who are REHSs have met prescribed education, training, and experience requirements and have passed a comprehensive examination reflective of the demands encountered within the environmental health profession.
- CDPH - California Environmental Health Tracking Program - Welcome to the California Environmental Health Tracking Program (CEHTP) web portal. We are working to improve public health by delivering science-based information on the trends and distributions of diseases and environmental threats, as well as the often complex relationship between them.
- California GoBiz - This State of California website assists you in finding appropriate permit information for your business. It also provides contact information for the various agencies that administer & issue these permits.
- California Department of Industrial Relations - Division of Occupational Safety and Health
- Wildfire Guide and Factsheets - AirNow - A Guide for Public Health Officials. This document, originall developed by the California Air Resources Board and CDPH, is designed to help local public health officials prepare for smoke events, to take measure to protect the public when smoke is present, and communicate with the public about wildfire smoke and health.
Foundations & Assistance
Do you have a suggestion for our Partner Links? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org